Friday, July 16, 2010

Photoshop and other Good Stuff


One Sunday, in May, Ben gave me a crash course in Photoshop. We chatted via google-talk while drawing outlandish pictures on our computer screens.


We had a lot of fun and I learned a great deal.



I was doing a painting in Photoshop when Mom took this picture.


Then the phone rang and I was interviewed for a job at the Creation Museum in Petersburg, KY.


Mom loves to take pictures of people talking on the phone!


We finally painted the area where our computer usually sits and got it all moved back in place.


Meanwhile, I was given two art project to complete for the Illustrators at the Creation Museum.


I also signed a book contract with Tate Publishing, LLC. They have agreed to publish my manuscript, The Child Who Saved Our World (working title).


Now I'm pushing hard to finish the last few illustrations so that my manuscript can go to the press. It is nearing completion. Hooray!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment